Get To Know My Skin School
Advance Your Career with the most cutting-edge Continuing Education classes in the industry! We empower licensed beauty and medical professionals with exceptional hands-on training so you can acquire skills to advance and expand your knowledge, practice, and career. Our training center partners with experienced medical professional educators such as physicians & nurses to offer the latest courses in beauty and medical aesthetics. Our educators have experienced training backgrounds as well as extensive clinical experience treating patients in their own practice, ensuring they keep their finger on the pulse of the industry.
Each course is designed to yield maximum revenue for practices and effective results for patients. Our courses offer an intimate learning environment where each attendee receives individualized attention & hands-on experience under direct supervision. Attendees learn theory and practical techniqes as well as pricing, marketing and business building tips enabling them to successfully kickstart the treatment into their practice.
Our institute is dedicated to the advancement of non invasive and minimally invasive aesthetic and regenerative services.
We promote and provide high quality didactic and hands on training programs which enable our attendees to:
- Develop mastery of advanced knowledge and skills
- Perform comprehensive aesthetic consultations
- Deliver safe and effective treatments with high ROI
- Implement new services in their existing practices
- One of the unique advantages of our trainings is they offer a “Starter Package” available for purchase at the courses that enable attendees to purchase all the basic equipment and supplies needed to immediately implement the treatment into their practice.
- 10,000 square foot facility that offers both classroom style and hands-on style learning.
- An intimate setting with small class sizes.
- Classes lead by credible trainers who are experts with extensive experience practicing in their fields.
- Conveniently located in the center of Woburn, MA
We are open Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time
info@MySkinSchool.com | 781.205.9017
Why Visit Boston?
With our rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts, culture, and education, Boston has something for everyone. There are a variety of free walks and trails throughout the City of Boston. The City has a wealth of museums, with everything from The Museum of Fine Arts to the Boston Fire Museum. Boston offers world-class dining and shopping options as well as local, artisan, and ethnic favorites. https://www.boston.gov/visiting-boston
Ways to get around the city
- Uber: Our facility is approx. $30 Uber ride from Boston
- MBTA: Has a lot of options for transportation. Commuter Rail will take you to the Woburn T-Stop.
Car Rentals in MA/NH close to airport:
Hotels near our facility in Woburn, MA:
- Crown Plaza
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hilton This hotel offers a 20% discount for our guests if you book using this link
- Red Roof Inn
- Comfort Inn
- Best Western
Places to eat near our facility in Woburn, MA:
- Diner in the Park
- Pizza Market (Deliver Available)
- Red Robin
- Joes American Bar and Grill:
- On The Border Mexican Restaurant
Things to do in Boston (12 miles from our facility):
- Duck Boats
- Faneuil Hall Market Place
- Museum of Science
- Museum of Fine Arts
- NE Aquarium
- Salem Witch Museum
- Peabody Essex Museum
- House of the Seven Gables
- Salem Willows
- MIT Museum
- Shopping on Newbury Street.East of Massachusetts Avenue, Newbury Street is a mile-long street lined with historic 19th-century brownstones that contain hundreds of shops and restaurants, making it a popular destination for tourists and locals. The most “high-end boutiques” are located near the Boston Public Garden end of Newbury Street. As the address numbers climb, the shops become slightly less expensive and more bohemian up to Mass Ave. West of Mass Ave the street abuts the Mass Pike on its unbuilt southern side; the northern side is mainly parking and rear service areas for buildings on Commonwealth Avenue. A proposed, major decking project over the Pike at the “annex” end would involve new structure(s) for the southern side beyond the confines of the Mass. Ave. intersection. This could allow for expansion of the shopping district. Newbury Street has an eclectic mix of shops and eateries. Its renovated brownstone buildings feature stores at all retail levels, — physically (basement, street level, and above), stylistically (shabby chic to elegant), and financially (affordable to exclusive). There are coffee shops, trendy cafes and an array of restaurants to suit many tastes. Yet due to the concentration of up-scale stores at its lower end, it is touted as one of the most expensive streets in the world.
- Salem, MA – Salem is a city on the north coast of Massachusetts above Boston. It’s famous for its 1692 witch trials, during which several locals were executed for allegedly practicing witchcraft. Landmarks from this episode include the Witch House, the former home of a trial judge. The Peabody Essex Museum has a massive collection of global art and artifacts.
New York Travel Information
Airport: La Guardia or JFK
Hotel Accomodations: Ace Hotel (discounted rates available) CLICK HERE to book
Parking: We have multiple options for parking. Please contact us for details.
Train: Any train to Union Square
Car Service around Manhattan and to/from Airport: Via (app on iphone) or UBER
2 Tower Park Drive, Woburn, MA 01801