It’s time to give your patients a natural, non-synthetic, non-surgical solution for their hair loss. Learn to incorporate this high-margin, low investment service into your practice today. With an average treatment cost of $600-$1800 and demand skyrocketing, PRP Hair Restoration is an ideal, turn-key addition to any practice. This one day course will provide medical providers with an overview of a non-surgical option for male & female patients who require stimulation of hair growth for hair loss conditions. PRP, a concentration of platelet cells taken from the patient’s blood, yields positive outcomes for patients suffering from hair loss. These platelets have growth factors that signal the body to initiate a healing response and have minimal risk factors.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- Understanding hair loss
- Treatment protocols
- Patient assessment
- Getting started & immediate implementation of services in your practice
- Protocols & injection techniques,
- Indications for use
- PRP overview and contraindications
- Included a turn-key approach for combination therapy using home care
Materials and Supplies
Materials for hands on will be provided for use in the course. Attendees will have available a Starter Package of products and supplies needed to immediately implement this service in your practice. These packages will be available for purchase at the class. Please email info@MySkinSchool.com in advance if you would like to pre-order.
- An active license to practice medicine (physician, nurse practitioner, nurse or physician assistant) and experience in injectables.
- Medical oversight for these programs provided by Dr. Edward Ballenas, Dr. Lisa Vuich, Dr. Ellen Mahony, and Dr. Anita Dormer.
- This course is provided for educational training purposes and does not provide CME’s for credit.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Medical providers are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable. This course and each presenter’s lecture, educational materials, clinical laboratory experience and the statements he or she makes with regard to these therapies have not been evaluated by the FDA. This course is available to professional physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers only. Should any practitioner wish to provide any therapy in their clinical practice, they do so at their own discretion and bear sole responsibility toward their patients. No one may hold this web site, Essentials, MySkinSchool, each educator or any other individuals or companies associated with this course liable in any way for any reason or for any action physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers have chosen to take in the care of their patients.
Injector Early Registration: $995
Injector Late Registration: $1,295
Audit Seat for Staff and Non Injectors: $350
Model Fee: $300