Lash Extensions are still the fastest growing service in the beauty industry! Our 2 day training will expand your skills and provide a certification for you to increase your practice. Extension maintenance will bring your client back to you every 2-4 weeks to fill in on new lashes where the others have shed through the natural growth cycle.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- Explores theory and techniques of eyelash application
- Covers client consultation, safety and sanitation
- Lash fills
- Trouble shooting
- Practical demonstrations
- Marketing tips
- Hands on experience
- An active Aesthetic, Cosmetology, Nursing or Physician license.
- We accept professionals from CT. After registering, email a copy of your certificate or transcript.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.
Is a model required for this class?
Each attendee is responsible for arranging 2 models for hands on. Please have your model be prepared to arrive on Day 2 of training. If you are not able to secure a model on your own, please notify us within 2 weeks prior to class. Although we cannot guarantee a model for you we will do our best to try to assist you in arranging a model.
2nd Day of Training Model Arrival Times:
1st Model: 10am
2nd Model: 1pm
Contraindications that would disqualify models from having service performed.
Reaction to Patch Test
- Scar tissue (6 months minor operation, 2 years major operation)
- Skin Condition around eye area (Eczema, Dermatitis, Psoriasis)
- Any eye surgery (approximately 6 months)
- Contact lenses must be removed
- A recent eye infection
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Hordeolum/ Styes
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eye
- Corneal Disease
- Dry Eye Syndrome
Day of class:
Please have your model arrive with no eye makeup, no contact lenses and no lash extensions.
What is included in the Optional Class Kit?
Optional Kit Starter Package
- Classic Eyelash Extension Kit (enough to perform 20 treatments)
- Kit Cost – $299
- A range of key lashes,
- As well as all the essentials to get you started lashing!
- Average Price Spas are charging: $150-$200 Full Set
- Cost Per Treatment approx.:$10
- ROI: $3000 to $4000
- Kit contents are subject to change at anytime.
- Kit is an additional separate cost from tuition. Kits are not available for purchase at the class or after the class. They are only available for pre-purchase with your class registration.
Tuition Only: $800
Additional Optional Kit: $299
Kit is an additional separate cost from tuition. Kits are not available for purchase at the class or after the class. They are only available for pre-purchase with your class registration.
- For attendees licensed in MA, Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology approves all courses. Upon completion of a course, a certificate will be provided to the student, and a report will be forwarded to the State Board