Why limit yourself to basic lash extension application? Our advanced Eyelash courses covers beyond the basics and gives you the opportunity to make yourself even more marketable. Clients come with many different goals, but wanting the most skilled tech is something they all have in common. Stand out from other lash technicians and watch your client base grow.
Lash technicians discover not only how to perfect your extension techniques but also how to add a new level of expertise using additional techniques. Increase your speed and learn how to work with the most difficult lashes (sparse, missing, needing repair, etc.). Refine your skills in classic lashes. Topics include: more efficient fill in techniques for the veteran lash artist, new techniques in lash removal and new advancements in products, taping techniques, when to do stacking and capping, how to tackle a corrective lash, and information on lash design. This is a fantastic class for someone who is not quite ready for volume, but is looking to step up their classic lash technique.
- An active Aesthetic, Cosmetology, Nursing or Physician license.
- We accept professionals from CT. After registering, email a copy of your certificate or transcript.
- This course is designed for experienced lash technicians who have completed the IDE101 Eyelash Extension course or who have previously trained with a reputable lash extension venue.
- Proof of experience is required to enroll.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.
- For attendees licensed in MA, Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology approves all courses. Upon completion of a course, a certificate will be provided to the student, and a report will be forwarded to the State Board