Advanced Facial Refresher:
Analysis, Extraction & Massage
This one-day refresher class is geared towards a great spectrum of estheticians……
For those that have been in the industry many years and need a reminder of “getting back to basics”, re-entering the field after a hiatus or a new aesthetician looking to perfect this staple treatment.
This class is designed to elevate each step of your classic facial.
The topics covered during the certification include:
* Theory of anatomy and physiology of the integumentary system
* Sanitation practices
* Review of skin analysis
* Advanced Extraction techniques
* Massage review
* Product and treatment recommendations based on client’s needs
A demo and practical hands on experience will be your guides to bring this important step of your treatments to the elevated status it deserves.
There will be plenty of time to practice your skills during the hands-on portion of this class under direct supervision.
Taught by one of our most experienced and sought-after instructors!
No model is required, attendees will work on each other. If you have a skin condition preventing you from receiving a treatment, please notify us a minimum of 1 week prior to the class.
- An active Aesthetic, Cosmetology, Nursing or Physician license.
- We accept professionals from CT. After registering, email a copy of your certificate or transcript.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.
- For attendees licensed in MA, Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology approves all courses. Upon completion of a course, a certificate will be provided to the student, and a report will be forwarded to the State Board