Eyelash Lifting are the fastest growing new service in the beauty industry! Our 1 day training explores theory and techniques of eyelash lifting application. Course covers client consultation, safety and sanitation protocol, procedure for treatment, and pre/post-treatment care, marketing tips, and hands on experience. Eyelash Lifting maintenance will bring your client back to you every 8-12 weeks to lift lashes where the others have shed through the natural growth cycle.
This services pairs amazing with Intensive Lash and Brow Tinting. These classes are typically run on the same day, starting with Lash Lifting in in the morning and then moving into the Intensive Brow and Lash Tinting in the afternoon.
The Intensive Tinting Class is a workshop (a non Board certified class) if you would like to register for both the Intensive Tinting Workshop and the Lash Lifting IDE course, you may do so from the Upcoming Events section on this page below. If you are only interested in registering the Intensive Tinting Workshop please CLICK HERE
Optional Kit Starter Package
- Lash Lifting Kit (enough to perform 5 to 10 treatments)
- Lash Lifting Adhesive
- Lash Lifter Tool
- Lash Lift Lotions
- Setting Lotions
- Combo Pack of Various Silicone Rod Sizes
- Eye Makeup Remover
- Average Price Spas are charging: $75
- Cost Per Treatment approx.:$12
- ROI: $375 to $750
- Kit contents are subject to change at anytime.
- Kit is an additional separate cost from tuition. Kits are not available for at the class or after the class. They are only available for pre-purchase with your class registration.
- Tuition option with Intensive Tinting includes Intensive Tinting kit but NOT Lash Lifting Kit.
- An active Aesthetic, Cosmetology, Nursing or Physician license.
- We accept professionals from CT. After registering, email a copy of your certificate or transcript.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.
Tuition Lash Lifting Only: $495
Tuition with Lash lifitng & Intensive Tinting: $695
Optional Kit Starter Package: $65
- Kit is an additional separate cost from tuition. Kits are not available for purchase at the class or after the class. They are only available for pre-purchase with your class registration.
- For attendees licensed in MA, Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology approves all courses. Upon completion of a course, a certificate will be provided to the student, and a report will be forwarded to the State Board