This specially designed course allows you to devote an entire training session to learning about the lip and peri oral area and the range of lip treatment techniques available. The majority of the day will be dedicated to practical hands-on training.
Hands on experience is emphasized. Bring your model and your favorite dermal fillers for the peri-oral region (guidance available if you are unsure). Your injection technique will be guided the entire time to ensure that you getting the most out of this training. This is a highly personalized course with thorough attention to your technique development.
If you do not have a model, we will arrange one for you. If you do not have access to dermal filler you or your model may purchase it from us at cost for use in the training.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- How to evaluate facial aging in the peri-oral region and plan treatment approaches, set expectations
- Choosing the appropriate dermal filler for the job, and how to “make a syringe sing”. Creating natural looking results.
- Demonstration of injection technique utilizing dermal filler and platelet rich plasma (PRP), mastering the Microcannula technique-Vermillion Border correction, Lip volume, Oral commissure correction/Marionette, Philtral column enhancement, correction of “Bar Code/Smoker’s Lines” above and below the lips, Correcting angle of the nose and deep nasal alar groove, mentalis and pre jowl sulcus injection techniques
- Potential complications and how to minimize risk
- Hyaluronidase protocol
- Neuromodulator pearls and protocols for peri-oral use
- Documenting procedures, consent forms, photography
- Supply lists, Vendor resources
- An active license to practice medicine (physician, nurse practitioner, nurse or physician assistant) and experience in injectables.
- Medical oversight for these programs provided by Dr. Edward Ballenas, Dr. Lisa Vuich, Dr. Ellen Mahony, and Dr. Anita Dormer.
- This course is provided for educational training purposes and does not provide CME’s for credit.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Medical providers are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable. This course and each presenter’s lecture, educational materials, clinical laboratory experience and the statements he or she makes with regard to these therapies have not been evaluated by the FDA. This course is available to professional physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers only. Should any practitioner wish to provide any therapy in their clinical practice, they do so at their own discretion and bear sole responsibility toward their patients. No one may hold this web site, Essentials, MySkinSchool, each educator or any other individuals or companies associated with this course liable in any way for any reason or for any action physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers have chosen to take in the care of their patients.
Injector Early Registration Tuition: $995
Injector Late Registration Tuition: $1,295