This one-day course for medical professionals provides an overview of how to evaluate facial aging and plan treatment approaches utilizing rejuvenation injection techniques. Both straight needle and microcannula techniques will be discussed. Demonstration of injection technique – including advanced areas as indicated such as tear trough, lip injection, nose contouring, cheek and chin augmentation, pre jowl sulcus, temples, brow lift, acne scarring will be provided. Hands-on practical experience will be provided on live models. Implementation plans for your practice will be discussed including vendor supplies & systems needed to offer services.
What are the benefits of injecting with microcannulas?
- Virtually no bruising
- Considerably less pain
- Minimal downtime
- Single point of entry for wider coverage
- Stimulates new collagen production
- Product is spread more evenly throughout the area of injection
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- How to evaluate facial aging and plan treatment approaches, set expectations
- The science of platelet rich plasma
- Demonstration of injection technique – including advanced areas as indicated such as tear trough, lip injection, nose contouring, cheek and chin augmentation, pre jowl sulcus, temples, brow lift, acne scarring
- Straight Needle and Microcannula techniques
- Potential complications and how to minimize the risk
- Documenting procedures, consent forms, photography
- Marketing examples and recommendations
- Supply lists, Vendor resources
Materials and Supplies
Materials for hands on will be provided for use in the course. Attendees will have available a Starter Package of products and supplies needed to immediately implement this service in your practice. These packages will be available for purchase at the class. Please email info@MySkinSchool.com in advance if you would like to pre-order.
- An active license to practice medicine (physician, nurse practitioner, nurse or physician assistant) and experience in injectables.
- Medical oversight for these programs provided by Dr. Edward Ballenas, Dr. Lisa Vuich, Dr. Ellen Mahony, and Dr. Anita Dormer.
- This course is provided for educational training purposes and does not provide CME’s for credit.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Medical providers are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable. This course and each presenter’s lecture, educational materials, clinical laboratory experience and the statements he or she makes with regard to these therapies have not been evaluated by the FDA. This course is available to professional physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers only. Should any practitioner wish to provide any therapy in their clinical practice, they do so at their own discretion and bear sole responsibility toward their patients. No one may hold this web site, Essentials, MySkinSchool, each educator or any other individuals or companies associated with this course liable in any way for any reason or for any action physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers have chosen to take in the care of their patients.