Vampire FaceLift incorporates fillers with PRP – which stands for platelet-rich plasma to enhance the shape of the face and restore volume.It is a simple in-office nonsurgical procedure which uses a concentrated serum processed from your own blood in conjunction with dermal filler to increase the effectiveness and longevity of those fillers. The utilization of Platelets and other growth factors found in your blood, trigger new collagen production. This result is tauter, smoother and more youthful skin. And when combined with the dermal filler; shape, color, texture and volume are all restored with the outcome lasting approximately 18 months.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- How to evaluate facial aging and plan treatment approaches, set expectations
- The science of platelet rich plasma
- Choosing the appropriate dermal filler for the job, and how to “make a syringe sing”
- Demonstration of injection technique – including advanced areas as indicated such as tear trough, lip injection, nose contouring, cheek and chin augmentation, pre jowl sulcus, temples, brow lift, acne scarring
- Straight Needle and Microcannula techniques
- Potential complications and how to minimize the risk
- Hyaluronidase protocol
- Neuromodulator pearls and protocols
- Documenting procedures, consent forms, photography
- Marketing examples and recommendations
- Supply lists, Vendor resources
- Combining injectables with other modalities such as PDO threads or Silhouette InstaLift sutures
- Hands on experience- Vampire FaceLift®, Vampire Facial®
- ACCME membership information, review of benefits and resources, certification-Vampire FaceLift®, Vampire Facial®
Included with the Course
- Models (Injection clients)
- Course materials, injection supplies for course
- Group dinner at a local restaurant (Saturdays)
- Coach transportation between Renew MediSpa and hotels in downtown Manchester
- 3 months free membership ACCMA, with access to members only website resources including instructions, videos, webinars and more
- “Sure Start” program with the ACCMA- remote assistance in setting up these services within your practice, navigating the ACCMA website, and getting your practice listed as a certified provider of Vampire Procedures.
- Attendees can also be injection models for the course, and can bring their own model. If you wish to be injected during the course, or to bring your own model, please communicate this to us no later than 10 days prior to the course date so that we can include this in the course schedule.
- An active license to practice medicine (physician, nurse practitioner, nurse or physician assistant) and experience in injectables.
- Medical oversight for these programs provided by Dr. Edward Ballenas, Dr. Lisa Vuich, Dr. Ellen Mahony, and Dr. Anita Dormer.
- This course is provided for educational training purposes and does not provide CME’s for credit.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Medical providers are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable. This course and each presenter’s lecture, educational materials, clinical laboratory experience and the statements he or she makes with regard to these therapies have not been evaluated by the FDA. This course is available to professional physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers only. Should any practitioner wish to provide any therapy in their clinical practice, they do so at their own discretion and bear sole responsibility toward their patients. No one may hold this web site, Essentials, MySkinSchool, each educator or any other individuals or companies associated with this course liable in any way for any reason or for any action physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers have chosen to take in the care of their patients.
Tuition: $3,595 single day
Tuition: $6,112 two days (save 15%)
Tuition: $350 Audit seat 1 day- for staff member/non injector MUST be accompanied by an injector.
Tuition: $560 Audit seat 2 day
- Certificate of Training from the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association (ACCMA)