Developed in Korea, PDO (Polydioxanone) thread lift is a new minimally invasive technique offering a subtle and natural looking lift which can generate collagen and elastin with the effects lasting typically 1-2 years. Polydioxanone sutures are considered safe and hypoallergenic. They have been used in surgery for cutaneous and subcutaneous suturing for 30 years+. Absorbable threads may be combined and compliment many existing modalities with very few contraindications and side effects, as well as minimal down time. The use of PDO threads shows visible results of rejuvenation and pathological stimulation of as much as 100% new collagen. Patients confirm increased skin rejuvenation, skin lifting, brightened skin tone, increase in volume, and an improvement in skin wrinkles.
ENHANCE YOUR YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE
Create instant results with EuroThread’s FDA approved superior Medical Device technology. This proven medical aesthetics treatment is not only the ultimate in luxurious cosmetic pampering. It provides superior results commonly associated with skin rejuvenation, lifting and contouring. Experience the EuroThreads difference.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Provides immediate lift to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and folds
• Creates natural looking results that are proven to be long lasting
• Allows patient the benefit of minimally invasive, in-office treatment
Largest Thread Selection
EuroThreads offers the largest selection of thread lengths, cannula diameters and needle cuts for thread lifting. We are the only U.S. company that carries the latest in FDA approved technology. EuroThreads product line consists of PDO, and PLLA.
Raising the bar for thread lift training
EuroThreads is dedicated to the ongoing educational and thread training needs of medical professionals working within the aesthetic industry.
EuroThreads offers the highest quality and most comprehensive hands-on training in the United States.
Every clinician will benefit from our technical training, practical knowledge and years of experience.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- How to evaluate facial aging and plan treatment approaches, set expectations
- How to plan for the most effective implementation
- Proper threading techniques
Included with the Course
- Models (Injection clients)
- Course materials
- An active license to practice medicine (physician, nurse practitioner, nurse or physician assistant)
- This event is designed for the physician who is interested in learning more about this trending procedure and seeing demonstrations on live models.
- Physicians using other brands of threads will be interested in attending to learn more about Eurothread’s unique features and benefits versus other competitor brands on the market.
- Those interested in purchasing the threading system will be given full hands on training on another date.
- Medical oversight for these programs provided by Dr. Edward Ballenas, Dr. Lisa Vuich, Dr. Ellen Mahony, and Dr. Anita Dormer.
- This course is provided for educational training purposes and does not provide CME’s for credit.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Medical providers are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.
This course and each presenter’s lecture, educational materials, clinical laboratory experience and the statements he or she makes with regard to these therapies have not been evaluated by the FDA. This course is available to professional physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers only. Should any practitioner wish to provide any therapy in their clinical practice, they do so at their own discretion and bear sole responsibility toward their patients. No one may hold this web site, Essentials, MySkinSchool, each educator or any other individuals or companies associated with this course liable in any way for any reason or for any action physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers have chosen to take in the care of their patients.