Sexual Enhancement with Vampire Procedures: O Shot, Wing Lift and Marketing Tips
The application of regenerative medicine to sexual wellness has seen a steady increase in growth over the last few years due to the benefit that platelet rich plasma (PRP) has on the fragile tissues of the vagina. As with aging in general, the effects on these targeted tissues include dryness, diminished sensitivity, stress incontinence, soft tissue atrophy and a decline in arousal. PRP offers a nonsurgical option to address some of these issues with either significant success or enough so that surgery and/or oral medications can be avoided. Although not a solution for every patient, these procedures do mitigate many annoying signs and symptoms that affect the quality of life of aging women.
What is The O-Shot®?
The O-Shot®, or Orgasm Shot®, is an all-natural, painless and non-surgical procedure that involves injecting platelet-rich-plasma near the clitoris and the vaginal wall (after the area is thoroughly numbed), which releases several growth factors that stimulate growth and repair, activating localized stem cells. This injection rejuvenates and revitalizes vaginal and clitoral function, alleviates bladder leakage, and provides dramatically improved sensitivity and significantly enhanced sexual drive.
Why should you offer The O-Shot® at your practice?
The O-Shot® is one of the newest most in-demand treatments. is quick, easy, and effective and you will be offering life-changing solutions for your patient’s well-being. Through our training you’ll also learn how to market these new procedures to make back your investment quickly and build a more profitable practice.
What can you expect at our O-Shot® training workshop?
As a certified trainer for the trademarked O-Shot procedure, Dr. Mahony provides the best training available. Training begins with a foundational understanding of PRP therapy and anatomy, and how to effectively communicate the details of the treatment to your patient. The course covers O-Shot®, including numbing technique, blood spinning, and vaginal PRP injection technique practical experience on live models. In the end, attendees can become a certified O-Shot® provider, and have access to additional training videos, marketing strategies, and collateral. Your certification of completion will come from the Cellular Medicine Association with Dr. Charles Runel’s who is the founder of the trademarked Vampire® PRP Treatments.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills:
- Platelet Rich Plasma: what it is, why it works and how to prepare it
- The skinny on centrifuges – here’s what I learned the hard way
- Basic anatomy – how, where and why the injections are performed
- O Shot – patient selection, expectations, procedure
- Wing Shot – patient selection, expectations, procedure
- Marketing your procedure
Included with course:
- Morning refreshments and lunch
- Course materials, injection supplies
- Documentation of procedures: consents, procedure forms
- Supply List
- Vendor resources
- CMA Membership and benefits
- 3 months free membership ACCMA, with access to members only website resources including instructions, videos, webinars and more
- “Sure Start” program with the ACCMA- remote assistance in setting up these services within your practice, navigating the ACCMA website, and getting your practice listed as a certified provider of Vampire Procedures.
- Attendees can also be injection models for the course, and can bring their own model. If you wish to be injected during the course, or to bring your own model, please communicate this to us no later than 10 days prior to the course date so that we can include this in the course schedule.
- An active license to practice medicine (physician, nurse practitioner, nurse or physician assistant)
- This course is provided for educational training purposes and does not provide CME’s for credit.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Medical providers are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable. This course and each presenter’s lecture, educational materials, clinical laboratory experience and the statements he or she makes with regard to these therapies have not been evaluated by the FDA. This course is available to professional physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers only. Should any practitioner wish to provide any therapy in their clinical practice, they do so at their own discretion and bear sole responsibility toward their patients. No one may hold this web site, Essentials, MySkinSchool, each educator or any other individuals or companies associated with this course liable in any way for any reason or for any action physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers have chosen to take in the care of their patients.
Audit seats: $350 non-injector accompanied by a full paying injector.
Model Fee: $99