Come join the growing number of private practices and clinics around the world that offer the PRO-NOX™ Nitrous Oxide Delivery System. Substantially reduces anxiety associated with discomfort and pain during treatment. Allows patients to be treated more aggressively for best outcomes.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
An FDA cleared analgesic device used to increase patient comfort and decrease any anxiety associated with painful procedures like Ultherapy, fractional laser, injections, permanent makeup, microneedling, tattoo removal, etc.
Self administered by patients allowing you to focus on best treatment possible. Effects wear off in minutes relieving the need to prescribe any opioids/anxiolytics or require a ride home.
- Higher compliance with painful services that otherwise might be avoided
- More aggressive/higher energy treatments for better outcomes
- Treatments can be completed faster, allowing time to treat even more clients
- Saves time: Reduce or eliminate need for topical numbing applications
- This device is already being used in birthing centers across the country and is now being implemented into aesthetic practices to great effect.
- An active license to practice medicine (physician, nurse practitioner, nurse or physician assistant) and experience in injectables
- Medical oversight for these programs provided by Dr. Edward Ballenas, Dr. Lisa Vuich, Dr. Ellen Mahony, and Dr. Anita Dormer.
- This course is provided for educational training purposes and does not provide CME’s for credit.
- Legal Disclaimer:
- Medical providers are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.
This course and each presenter’s lecture, educational materials, clinical laboratory experience and the statements he or she makes with regard to these therapies have not been evaluated by the FDA. This course is available to professional physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers only. Should any practitioner wish to provide any therapy in their clinical practice, they do so at their own discretion and bear sole responsibility toward their patients. No one may hold this web site, Essentials, MySkinSchool, each educator or any other individuals or companies associated with this course liable in any way for any reason or for any action physicians, nurses, and other licensed health care providers have chosen to take in the care of their patients.