This course is taught in Portuguese. Esta aula é ensinada em Portugues.
This two-day microblading course introduces the technician to the manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin using a hand-held, specialized tool. Since the patterns of strokes mimic the look of hair, the results are realistic, natural-looking & fuller brows that last 12 to 18 months. This microblading course includes extensive theory as well as ample hands-on experience on live models. Each attendee will learn the foundation & principles of microblading to ensure a solid background & understanding.
This course is a Manufacturer workshop brought to you by Beauty By Bombshell
Attendee is responsible for bringing their own models.
Attendees must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 week in advance prior to class date if they need help coordinating models.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- Extensive theory
- During the course, student will learn the eyebrow microblading. However, microblading is also used to create eyeliner and lips
- Each attendee will learn the foundation & principles of microblading to ensure a solid background & understanding.
- Ample hands-on experience on live models.
- The course is two days but we believe the learning does not stop there. We offer support after the course ends as well as a unique educational forum that all Bombshell technicians can join.
Included with the Course:
Basic Bombshell Microblading Kit (enough to perform 25-30 treatments)
- Various Shades of Pigments
- Practice Skin
- Various Styles of Disposable Blades
- Blade Holders
- Measuring Tapes
- Pre-drawing Pencils
- Numbing Cream
- Anti-fog Face Masks
- Micro-Tip Swabs
- Average Price Artists are charging: $500- $900 (Beginners typically charge intro price around $350-$400 for limited time.)
- Cost Per Treatment approx.:$15
- ROI: $10,500+
- Kit contents are subject to change at anytime.
- Kit is an additional separate cost from tuition. Kits are not available for purchase at the class or after the class. They are only available for pre-purchase with your class registration.
Each attendee is responsible for arranging 2 models for hands on. Please have your model be prepared to arrive on Day 2 of training. If you are not able to secure a model on your own, please notify us within 2 weeks prior to class. Although we cannot guarantee a model for you we will do our best to try to assist you in arranging a model.
Course attendees will be assigned model times and notified prior to class start date.
Models must not have any previous permanent makeup and should discontinue use of any topical Retin A at least 48 hours prior to treatment. Models must have brows, we do not recommend having your model be someone with alopecia or missing brows as this is a much more challenging case for a beginner.
Please note there are contraindications that would disqualify someone from being a model. If you already have models lined up, please check if they have any of the following.
Nursing a young infant
Recent Botox or Fillers
Recent Peels or Laser
Upon successful completion of the training you will be issued a Bombshell Certificate of Attendance. Attendees will be required to submit 3 case studies within 30 days showing your work for instructor evaluation and feedback. Upon instructor review, attendees will be sent a Certificate of Completion. In certain cases we have allowed an extension for the case studies to accommodate individual attendee’s circumstances. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss the certification process more in depth.
- Microblading is a form of permanent cosmetics, cosmetic tattooing, or body art. The completion of this course does not qualify or certify you to perform, for compensation, the services or procedures taught. Performing the services or procedures taught in this course for compensation requires that the provider be properly licensed in the State and/or town in which the services or procedures are performed, which may require apprenticeship depending on your local laws.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Your registration is not complete without submitting two pieces of information:
- An Enrollment Form. This form will be emailed to you upon payment completion.
- A Blood Borne Pathogen Certification. You can take an online course (only $25.00) through the American Red Cross:
Tuition for this course can be paid in one full payment or in 2 payment installments.
Full Tuition: $3085
Payment Installment Plan Option
Tuition Deposit: $700
Tuition Balance: $2385 due 2 weeks prior to course
- Manufacturer Certification