An “all in one” powerhouse treatment that infuses the skin’s surface layers with hydrating, anti-oxidant serums to soothe the skin and optimize its health and appearance. Deep cleansing, exfoliating, extracting, hydrating and antioxidant treatment in one easy step offering advanced delivery of nutrients into the skin. Great for routine facial treatment or for a special event!
Non-invasive esthetic procedure for all skin types that safely combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. Typically used in conjunction with other treatments such as LED, Lasers, IPL, Radiofrequency Skin Tightening, and Microneedling procedures and Medical Grade Skincare.
Who is a good candidate for this treatment?
Great for all skin types, the Skinfusion Treatment is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health, but also excellent for remedying:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Elasticity & Firmness
- Skin Tone Evenness & Vibrancy
- Skin Texture
- Hyperpigmentation/Photo Damage
- Oily/Congested Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Advanced Signs of Aging
- Dry or Dehydrated Skin
- Rosacea and Blemishes
Optional Starter Equipment
Optional Starter Equipment is available to purchase the day of class. If you wish to inquire about pre-purchasing equipment please call us at 781-246-7721
No model is required, attendees will work on each other. If you have a skin condition preventing you from receiving a treatment, please notify us a minimum of 1 week prior to the class.
- An active Aesthetic, Cosmetology, Nursing or Physician license.
- We accept professionals from CT. After registering, email a copy of your certificate or transcript.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.