This course is ideal for those who have already attending a Microblading Certification (any brand welcome).
What will be covered in the course:
- Pre-Drawing & Brow Mapping
- Learn the secrets to symmetric brows
- Review & refine skills on hair stroke pattern
- Help resolve retention issues
- How to use a U blade
- Color Theory & Modification Step
- Up your brow game
- Live demo of initial procedure and also touch up procedure
- Network and discuss issues and troubleshooting with instructor and other artists
- Ask questions about Microblading – cover all topics from techniques to business building!
- Prior Experience in Microblading is required.
- Microblading is a form of permanent cosmetics, cosmetic tattooing, or body art. The completion of this course does not qualify or certify you to perform, for compensation, the services or procedures taught. Performing the services or procedures taught in this course for compensation requires that the provider be properly licensed in the State and/or town in which the services or procedures are performed, which may require apprenticeship depending on your local laws.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Your registration is not complete without submitting two pieces of information:
- An Enrollment Form. This form will be emailed to you upon payment completion.
- A Blood Borne Pathogen Certification. You can take an online course (only $25.00) through the American Red Cross:
$100 of tuition cost can be used toward microblading products ONLY in store same day ONLY
- Manufacturer Certification