This workshop will discuss the mechanism of action behind the product. Attendees will watch a live demo and learn how to perform the treatment and how to successfully launch it in their treatment room and exceed client expectations. Allumera is a light-activated photodynamic cosmetic that fits seamlessly into any aesthetic practice as a non-invasive solution. Allumera has been clinically proven to:*
- Minimize the appearance of pores
- Revitalize skin for a younger looking, clearer complexion
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet
- Improve skin firmness, creating a supple appearance
- Improve overall skin texture
Three Steps to a Gorgeous Glow: Apply. Activate. Illuminate!
Allumera® enhances the performance of light-based therapies and is perfect for anyone with visible signs of aging looking for a non-invasive, in-office treatment. In a survey conducted after three procedures spaced four weeks apart, patients noticed these results*:
- 93% said their skin felt softer.
- 91% said their skin felt more hydrated, moisturized and smoother.
- 89% said their skin texture was improved.
- 86% said their skin looked and felt healthier.
Results: Your patients’ skin illuminated, and practice prestige elevated. Allumera is a brilliant solution with minimal downtime.
*Data on file: RevitAll study, a safety & efficacy study of Allumera® and skin illumination in 101 subjects
Optional Starter Equipment
Optional Starter Equipment is available to purchase the day of class. If you wish to inquire about pre-purchasing equipment please call us at 781-246-7721
No model is required, attendees will work on each other. If you have a skin condition preventing you from receiving a treatment, please notify us a minimum of 1 week prior to the class.
- An active Aesthetic, Cosmetology, Nursing or Physician license.
- We accept professionals from CT. After registering, email a copy of your certificate or transcript.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.