Curious about Microblading and if it is right for you, and your business? Want to learn how to navigate the licensing laws? Thinking you may want to sign up to get trained, but still have questions?
This informational workshop is designed to introduce you to the world of Microblading.
Microblading is the fastest growing permanent makeup beauty service. Microblading, also known as Eyebrow Embroidery is a procedure categorized under permanent makeup, but unlike traditional cosmetic tattooing, it is considered less invasive. Results typically lasts approximately 12-18 months, depending on skin type and skincare routine. The procedure is done by using a hand tool with ultra fine needles and each ‘hair’ is gently etched into the skin, giving an incredibly natural and realistic look. Microblading can dramatically correct or fully reconstruct lost eyebrows. It is excellent for those wanting to enhance their brows or who have little to no eyebrows, thinning brows from age or over tweezed brows. Pigments used are chosen to match the natural or desired brow color and skin tone will also be taken into consideration.
Learn first hand from another professional who has been through the training, licensing and business setup process to see if it’s right for you and how to successfully launch this in your own business.
Key Learning Outcomes and Skills
- What is Microblading?
- Where can a future in Microblading and Permanent Cosmetics take you?
- What areas can be treated with Microblading?
- How does the procedure work?
- How long does it take to perform the service?
- What prices are technicians are charging for service, and what is the revenue potential with the service?
- Register to attend if you’re considering a career in permanent makeup/microblading and want to hear first-hand from other professionals who have been through the process.
- What does the training program entail and what should I look for in training program?
- Who can take the Microblading Training program?
- What are the insurance considerations?
- What are the licensing requirements and how do I learn what is required to perform the service legally?
- What are the requirements for my facility and proper setup?
- What if I am interested in the service as part of a spa or salon?
Included in the Course
Snacks & Refreshments
First 10 attendees that register get a VIP Swag bag
After attending this event, those interested in registering for Microblading Training will receive $100 voucher to be used towards upcoming Microblading training course.
No model is required for this class.
- Attendees who take this course are responsible for researching state/local/federal licensing laws & regulations surrounding these services & ensuring these services are within the scope of practice prior to registering for the course. We are not a regulatory agency, and all questions regarding scope of practice must be researched through your governing Board and/or city/state/federal laws. Completing our training course does not allow you license to legally perform the service in your city/state. All tuition is non-refundable, non-transferable.
Tuition is redeemable to use in store same day as class only,
- No Certification